A New Freedom offers comprehensive, flexible, and cost-effective substance abuse curriculum
and behavioral health treatment resources for adult and juvenile correctional programs.
We provide over 700 mental health, substance abuse treatment, correctional intervention, and MI and CBT-based workbooks, curriculums, and similar resources to over 2,500 correctional
facilities and programs nationwide. These innovative state-of-the art materials provide quality programming at a very reasonable cost, as we you the rights
to make unlimited copies for use on site, with a site license that never expires.
Our resources address the most critical personal, environmental, and community risk factors, and build on the most
important protective factors and assets and are solidly based on evidence-based strategies that are absolutely top-tier
and have been proven effectivein countless studies featuring rigorous experimental designs:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Skill-Building for conflict resolution and violence prevention
- Social Learning Model: behavior rehearsal, role-playing
- Stages of change model (Prochaska, DiClemente, Freeman, Nolan)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
We are happy to provide specific quotations, and invite you to review the program overviews and sample materials
on this site.
- Juvenile Facility Resources — short-stay detention and long-term residential
models from 12-400 hours, including multiple state-wide implementations.
- Substance Abuse Treatment — comprehensive substance abuse treatment program
materials based on cognitive-behavioral (CBT) and motivational interviewing (MI) models: adult/juvenile, open/closed
group, 1:1, short-stay, drug court, community, residential, stages-of-change-based, male/female, and Spanish language.
- Female Gender Specific — core programs, trauma-informed issue-specific overlays,
substance abuse, behavioral health, and women's pathways to offending and desistence.
- Probation/Parole — adult and juvenile resources support community programming as
alternatives to incarceration, or post-release supervision and aftercare.
- Returning Home — extensive program resources for pre-release, transition,
community reintegration, life skills, vocational readiness. Workbooks and lessons provide more than 140 hours
of program options.
- Anger/Aggression/Violence — resources address anger management, aggression,
and violence issues for correctional and community programs.
Mental Health/Behavioral Health and Dual Diagnosis — comprehensive treatment
planning and support resources include counselor's tools, DSM checklist, client and counselor worksheets, MI elements,
and workbooks. Address more than 20 issues, including anxiety, depression, aggression, PTSD, self-injury, sleep
disorders, and new elements for seriously mentally ill populations, including psychotic spectrum and mood disorders.
- Spanish Language Resources — Spanish language substance abuse treatment and
other program resources. Una Libertad Nueva includes comprehensive programs for adults and juveniles, including
over 60 workbooks (available in both English and Spanish versions). Also appropriate for ad seg populations.
- Life Skills — Resources for improving life skills. Pathways to Daily Living
and Interpersonal Communications Skills options include more than 100 one-hour lessons, with detailed lesson plans,
client worksheets, and skill-building activities. Supplemented by Problem Solving program resources and our Vocational
Readiness/Employment Preparation program.
- In-Cell/Self-Study — extensive workbook-based cognitive change and criminal
thinking resources for administrative segregation or self-study. Different models provided to hundreds of facilities
nationwide. Additional resources support the transition or step-down from ad seg to general population.
- Drug Court/Diversion/Community/Probation — programs for adults and juveniles.
Comprehensive options address substance abuse, gang involvement, delinquency, risk and protective factors, criminal
thinking, and aggression/violence. Models support intensive supervision and address specific issues.
Design a Custom Curriculum — let us help you design a curriculum or contact us
about a phone consultation.
A New Freedom • © 1995-2016 A. R. Phoenix Resources, Inc. • All Rights Reserved •Any questions? Contact us!